BreachAware® Service TermsLast updated: 21st July 2020
The Service Terms below govern your use of the Services. These Service Terms should be read alongside the Terms and Conditions of //breachaware.com (https://breachaware.com/legal/terms).
- You will ensure the use of the services is only for internal company use to support the prevention of crime; as part of a system of risk management.
- You will ensure that all information you provide to us via //breachaware.com (e.g., information provided in connection with your registration for the Services, requests for asset tracking) is accurate, complete, and not misleading.
- You will ensure information is not presented so that it appears to be made available by any third party, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the information or transfer the information to another person or "mirror" the information on any other server.
- If you process information that may identify individuals in your use of the services, you are responsible for providing legally adequate privacy notices and obtaining necessary consents for the processing of such data. You represent to us that you have provided all necessary privacy notices and obtained all necessary consents. You are responsible for processing such data in accordance with applicable law.
- We agree to use reasonable efforts to provide you with prior notice of any scheduled maintenance (except for emergency maintenance), and you agree to use reasonable efforts to comply with any maintenance requirements that we notify you about.
- You will provide information or other materials related to your use of the services (including copies of any communication of downloaded information) as reasonably requested by us to verify your compliance with the Agreement.
- If you and //breachaware.com do not have an effective non-disclosure agreement in place, then you agree that you will not disclose //breachaware.com confidential information, except as required by law.
Subscription and Verification
- You agree to subscribe for a minimum term of 3 calendar months.
- You agree to provide confirmation that you own the asset or have permission from the owner to track an asset and agree to only use the information for the prevention of crime; as part of a system of risk management.
- You agree to use reasonable efforts to comply with verification and approval processes before access is granted to the services. If //breachaware.com cannot verify or discover you are not the owner or have permission from the owner to open an account and monitor an asset, the subscription will be denied.
Billing and Cancellations
- You agree to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make any changes to your billing details or to cancel a subscription.
- You agree to be automatically charged each month in advance using your stored payment details.
- You will be notified by the system 3 days in advance of an upcoming invoice and will be sent an invoice receipt once the payment has been made.
- If your due payment is unsuccessful will try again 4 times over the period of 1 week. If your due payment is still unsuccessful your subscription will be cancelled and your account closed. To re-activate your account and subscription you will need to contact us at email@example.com.
- To cancel your subscription, you agree to provide 5 days notice in advance of your next billing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, to ensure your subscription is cancelled prior to your next billing date. Your next billing date is 1 calendar month from your last invoice.